Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Program Analyst in Patuxent River, Maryland
Full Time / Part-Time
PROGRAM ANALYST (PAX-18-0365-F):
Bowhead seeks a Jr Program Analyst to support PMA-263 Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) on NAS Patuxent River, MD. The Program Analyst will provide acquisition/procurement documentation support to the Medium Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Integrated
Product Team (IPT).
Essential functions will include, but not be limited to:
• Provides program analysis support and has knowledge of major DoD system acquisitions.
• Collects, completes, and organizes technical data.
• Prepares and coordinates procurement packages/requests to include Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Certifications of Urgency, Justifications and Approvals (J&As), and other data and documents.
• Supports Procurement Planning Conferences (PPCs) utilizing the Program Management Tool (PMT) to support the planning and execution of acquisition efforts.
• Coordinates effort to respond to all taskers and route through appropriate personnel for approval in a timely manner for submission
• Collects data to help build programmatic schedules, develops analytical products, and helps track team activities.
• Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university is desired.
• Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in preparing DOD acquisition and procurement related documentation.
• Prior experience supporting a NAVAIR Program Office preferred.
• Experience utilizing Program Management Tool (PMT).
• Must be detail oriented, self-starter and work well within a fast paced team.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UICÆs Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. Applicants may be subject to a random drug screen, and must follow UICÆs Non-DOT Drug
& Alcohol Testing Program.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained
within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicantÆs resume/application may be subject to verification.
CUT & PASTE link to APPLY: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*8423D6D0C4976AF2
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41