Freddie Mac Development, Sr Dir in McLean, Virginia
McLean, VA 3
Full Time/Part Time:
The Development, Senior Director position will be part of the Multi Family BTO Department in the Information Technology Division at Freddie Mac. In this role you will be leading and developing technical teams of highly skilled application integrators and system developers who are responsible for: integrating business applications with changing infrastructure platforms, patterns and tools, implementing integrated system solutions and standards, diagnosing application defects, performance tuning and remediating operational and security related risks.
• Partner with clients to establish in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and shapes Freddie Mac’s approach to meet their needs
• Anticipate customer needs and look for trends and partner to ensures development of options to address needs.
• Deliver solutions that address the needs of clients. Assess Freddie Mac capabilities and ensure capability to deliver on promises
• Reporting to executive management and coordinating activities with other projects
• Defining outsourcing models, evaluating vendor RFP responses, creating Statement of Work (SOW), driving outsourcing vendors to meet deliverable goals and ensuring SOX and ITGC compliance.
• Role will be accountable for working closely with multiple business partners, vendors, industry leaders and customers in delivering enterprise solutions.
• Regularly interacts with executives and/or major business partners. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
• Build diverse teams to Attract, select and retain diverse talent.
• Create an inclusive work environment that encourages, embraces, values and respects the talent, ideas and skills that each employee contributes.
• Accountable for initiative delivery, reviews and approves the schedule, scope, budget, and quality ratings represented in the IT weekly and Monthly management reporting.
• Assist in the development of LOE estimates and business cases, managing project deliverables
Work Location Zip Code:
• Strong development and support skills with at least 15 years of collective experience in Java EE, middleware technologies (WebLogic, webMethods, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) in UNIX environment, as well .Net,
• Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Rich knowledge of and at least 15 years of collective experience software delivery, application leadership / management
• At least 10 years of application and infrastructure integration experience
• At least 10 years of experience with web based application development applications, products and tools
• At least 10 years of system/application architecture experience
• At least 10 years of application and infrastructure operation support experience
• At least 10 years of staff management experience leading teams with employees and consultants
• Hands on experience with RFP & SOW creation and vendor evaluation
• Hands on experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Rich knowledge of and at least 5 years of hands-on experience with SOX and ITGC
• Hands on experience with managing financial, mortgage servicing and data integration programs
• Experience in Secondary Market Master Servicing domain
• Experience establishing strategic plans & objectives
• Experience working n complex issues & analysis requiring in depth knowledge of the company
• Experience participating in corporate development of methods, techniques, & evaluation criteria
Work Location City:
Senior Director, Development
• Experience establishing strategic plan & objectives; taking the lead on policies with company wide effect
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Good people skills to interact with customers and stakeholders
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction
• Knowledge/experience of Secondary Market Master Servicing
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Information Technology (IT)