CACI International Technical Project Integrator in Herndon, Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do:
Your primary responsibility as the Technical Project Integrator is working with the management team, engineering and operational resources. You have proven experience leading teams that are charged with implementing cross domain solutions that support requirements of varying complexity in addition to planning and managing the coordinated effort of a team of different stakeholders, information technology, and related technical professionals, to include personnel from different organizations with competing interests.
More about this role
Manage multiple concurrent projects, short deadlines, and competing priorities
Identify programmatic challenges, risks, and constraints coupled with strong ability to convey well thought mitigation strategies
Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements with the ability to recommend or take required corrective actions; skilled at risk identification and management
Examine project successes and failures and make recommendations to improve processes and practices
Develop and manage resource loaded project schedules using MS project
Lead and manage enterprise level, multi-disciplinary cross-organizational project teams using the Agency Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile project management methodology
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated 11 years of experience and knowledge in managing IT projects
• Ability to articulate complex resource and technical issues to a range of audiences; excellent communication skills
• Hands-on experience leading and managing enterprise level, multi-disciplinary cross-organizational project teams using the Agency Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile project management methodology
• Proven ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the Agency & IC
• Extensive ability to communicate (orally and in writing) the most complex technical concepts and project information, tailoring ideas, explanations, and concepts to executive and senior managers.
• Demonstrated experience • Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and ability to work independently and as a team player
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Knowledge of enterprise technical architecture, services-oriented architectures, security requirements, and operating environments
• A broad knowledge of IT components, missions and strategies
• Familiarity with Intelligence Community issues, policies, systems, and working relationships
• Demonstrated ability to
• Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to project issues
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.