Freddie Mac Cyber Security Sr in Herndon, Virginia
Full Time/Part Time:
The Cyber Security Sr. position is within the Cyber Security at Freddie Mac and will be reporting to the Cyber Security Director. The position is responsible for delivering, supporting, and coordinating the Cyber Security reporting requirements including updating management level reports. This position will also be responsible for developing processes and procedures to develop and maintain new reporting capabilities. The individual must be able to develop reports based on the audience requirements.
• Maintaining storage of performance metrics, collecting, validating, interpreting, and organizing various types of data into meaningful reports and/or summaries for designated audiences.
• Use statistical analysis and best practices to identify risks and opportunities and define reporting solutions
• Implementing tools and developing techniques for measuring and reporting cybersecurity metrics. Developing and running reports on a regular schedule.
• Build and maintain reporting, data, and metrics governance processes.
• Act as a reporting subject matter expert by supporting stakeholders and team members in the use and interpretation of data.
• Define and enhance process for data collection and visualization
• Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with partners across the firm
• Responsible for development/improvement of process/procedures related to Reporting.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and develop advanced reports to meet the requirements of key stakeholders.
• Provide guidance to Junior analysts on the team.
• Provides thought leadership and guidance on intelligence/analytics research to develop meaningful reports.
• Must be able to present to different audiences and adjust accordingly (business, technical and management) either structured presentations or ad-hoc.
• Must be able to establish and maintain business relationships with individual contributors as well as management.
Work Location Zip Code:
• 5 plus years of experience working in Information Technology
• 2 plus years of Information Security Cyber Security experience
• College Degree or equivalent work experience
• Working knowledge of information security fundamentals and risk-based approach to information security as well as a strong understanding of end-to-end security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking and reporting, including ownership and responsibilities for each activity.
• Experience with the design and creation of security and compliance metrics and dashboards for Senior Management.
Work Location City:
Cyber Security Senior
• CISSP or CISM certification is preferred. Other relevant security certifications will be considered such as CEH or GCIH
• Experience in the financial services industry.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Information Technology (IT)