CALIBRE Program Manager in Alexandria, Virginia
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services Company is looking for a Program Manager with the following abilities and characteristics:
- Serves as the program manager for a large, complex task order working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Managers (TM), Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems, including the development of conceptual systems requirements; systems integration requirements; systems phasing plan; business application consultation; problem tracking/management; and preparation and delivery of presentations.
- Someone passionate about making the F-35 affordable and helping the government assess options for affordability
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Ability to effectively supervise a team
- Knowledge of aircraft supply chain support
- Knowledge of acquisition strategies for procurement activities
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in project or program management
- Knowledge of 5th generation fighters
- 4 years of experience serving at the HQ level of the Air Force or Navy in the Pentagon
- 4 years of acquisition experience for an ACAT program
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Tracking Code: FPI 2447-585
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular